Our website matches consumers seeking products or services with providers of those products or services. We do this by collecting information about you and in turn we provide you products, services and advertising links products or services that you are seeking. We may derive income when visitors click on links going to advertising partner sites. Please remember that when you click on the links to advertising partner websites, you are leaving this website.
Collection of Personal Information
Each time you request information, sign up for a promotion, send us an email, or otherwise transmit information via the Site, Ska Incorporated may obtain and collect personally identifiable information including (but not limited to) your name and email address.
Use of Personal Information
Ska Incorporated may always use and share with others your personal information:
- To enable us to generally respond to you, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders.
- To fulfill any of your requests.
- To send information to you about additional products or services.
- To compile and/or distribute information about our website users and usage patterns.
- To provide useful information to our website designers for developing new features and services.
Ska Incorporated may also use personal information for any marketing and survey purpose on behalf of itself and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Ska Incorporated may disclose personal information to third party agents and independent contractors that help us conduct our marketing and survey efforts. Further, Ska Incorporated may disclose personal information to other companies in connection with marketing efforts including but not limited to direct marketing, which may have no relationship to Ska Incorporated.Finally, if Ska Incorporated or any of its assets are acquired by or merged with another entity, member information will be one of the transferred assets.